Re: Debian 9 Printer stopped working

isaac schreef op 2019-03-19 13:27:
I went to print 3 pages it printed 2 only and stopped. The printer was
Canon MD2160.  I then tryed to print from HP laserjet Professional
P1102W but still no printing. The the printers have been working fine
for a long time and now just stopped. can you help me please.
Isaac Shields

Probably the 3 pages print job is still waiting for the Canon printer to finish and is blocking the other print jobs. You can clear the printer queue in the Cups web interface:
http://127.0.0.1:631/

---
Floris