Re: Debian 9 Printer stopped working

On 2019-03-19 12:27, isaac wrote:
I went to print 3 pages it printed 2 only and stopped. The printer was
Canon MD2160.  I then tryed to print from HP laserjet Professional
P1102W but still no printing. The the printers have been working fine
for a long time and now just stopped. can you help me please.
Isaac Shields

There are numerous possibilities.
What has changed, did they both work with current set up ?
The Canon may be broken and the HP has network issue.
It's unlikely both are defunct.
If new installation you should check all the configuration.
If old installation, I dunno but should still check all the configuration.

mick

--
Key ID    4BFEBB31