Re: Mart -- [Solved] [Well, not solved,. but sickened by] Re: Group thoughts on: Anti-virus tools

> OP has a point though. The real world happens to have a huge amount of
> heterogeneous networks, and asking for tools to keep those systems safe
> is legitimate.

I did not perceive the OP's request to be about the case where you
administer lots of machines and you want to use a Debian machine as
a virus-filter for all those other machines running Windows or whatnot.

So I assumed he meant "I do want to run A/V" to mean that he wants to
run an A/V just like all random Windows users feel the need to run some
A/V software on their machine to feel safer.

        Stefan