Re: Mart -- [Solved] [Well, not solved,. but sickened by] Re: Group thoughts on: Anti-virus tools

> re: apt solving all? I understand it recently had a long-time vulnerability
> itself...
> Linux will get hit more as it gets more popular.

My point is not that APT and/or Debian is bullet-proof (I live under no
delusion in this respect).  Just that instead of keeping your A/V
up-to-date, the GNU/Linux approach to protecting oneself from attacks is
to keep your OS up-to-date.

        Stefan

PS: I guess that means I should have pointed to `unattended-upgrades`
rather than to `apt` as the solution that corresponds to an anti-virus.