Re: Keyboard and touchpad not working after waking up from a suspension

On 04/03/2019 19:37, Cindy-Sue Causey wrote:
> On 3/3/19, ksqsf <i@ksqsf.moe> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Recently, I upgraded to Debian Buster (since it's going to release
>> soon), and generally it's an enjoyable experience. However, from time
>> to time, my laptop's keyboard and touchpad won't work after waking up
>> from suspension (open the lip). It's embarassing that I can't do any
>> work in front of others.

Q1) Just wondered how soon is soon?  Only asking because I am about to
install Debian on a netbook for a friend.  If the Buster release is
within a few weeks, I can perhaps wait for 10 to be released.

Q2) On a similar note (more for me) As we are on 9.8 will there be a 9.9
or are we going straight from 9.8 to 10?

Back to the topic though I have buster on another netbook ( I have a few
netbooks ), so will see if this problem occurs on that computer,

Is there a list of related keybindings anywhere please?

Thanks

Regards

Paul

--