Re: Keyboard and touchpad not working after waking up from a suspension

On 3/3/19, ksqsf <i@ksqsf.moe> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Recently, I upgraded to Debian Buster (since it's going to release
> soon), and generally it's an enjoyable experience. However, from time
> to time, my laptop's keyboard and touchpad won't work after waking up
> from suspension (open the lip). It's embarassing that I can't do any
> work in front of others.

Rereading THIS part again now, it reminded me that someone "somewhat
recently" wrote about issues with her (?) laptop's lid mechanism
somehow not triggering the expected suspension recovery behavior. I
don't remember if they ever solved that. If I come back across that
thread, I'll post it here. Just saying it out loud in case someone
else remembers that same thread and thus can reference it faster than
I can find it.

Cindy :)
--
Cindy-Sue Causey