Re: Keyboard and touchpad not working after waking up from a suspension

ksqsf <i@ksqsf.moe> writes:

> Recently, I upgraded to Debian Buster (since it's going to release

[...]

> me a direction for finding the root cause and a fix? Thank you!

Recently I had almost the same problem on a Thinkpad X240: when the
computer wakes up from a suspension the touchpad often does not work
anymore.

I found that removing and reinsterting psmouse module makes touchpad
working again.

sudo rmmod psmouse
sudo modprobe psmouse.

I asked in this list for a suggestion to file a bug report but I had no
response.

Hope it helps!

--
Ciao