Re: Temperatures rrd

Hi Greg,

On Sun, Mar 03, 2019 at 10:01:58AM +0100, Grzesiek Sójka wrote:
> Since sensord was removed I would like to ask what do you use to log sensors
> readings to rrd database.

As I want to monitor multiple hosts I use an external monitoring system,
but if you want to store metrics locally, rrd has bindings for most
scripting languages so just use it in the one you're most comfortable
with.

If that's shell, you can just do everything with the "rrdtool" binary.
For Perl I've used https://metacpan.org/pod/RRD::Simple with no
problems; this is packaged in Debian as librrd-simple-perl. I am sure
there are options for whatever language you like.

Cheers,
Andy