Re: Atril documentation problems

On 2019-02-28, Richard Owlett <rowlett@cloud85.net> wrote:

> Had problem installing via Synaptic - reported not able to find correct
> version of some cups related files. As I don't have a printer on the
> machine, I continued.
>
> Although the man page states "You can also start xpdf without opening
> any files", there is not a *convenient* way to select a file to open
> [requires opening a sequence of multiple dialogs].

Pressing 'o' brings up the file browser here, but navigating away from the
current directory requires modifying the 'Filter', which ain't exactly
convenient in the modern sense.

--
“Let us again pretend that life is a solid substance, shaped like a globe,
which we turn about in our fingers. Let us pretend that we can make out a plain