Quick pointer please? Installing Intel wireless, post OS installation

So, I punched on to install Debian 9.7 onto the Intel NUC

(https://www.provantage.com/intel-boxnuc7i7bnh~7ITSP1CM.htm)

bypassing the wireless part, as I was still stuck on it asking for iwlwifi-8265-26.ucode, iwlwifi-8265-25.ucode,  iwlwifi-8265-24.ucode,  iwlwifi-8265-23.ucode

in the networking section. (Those .ucode files do not exist as far as we've seen).

So I have a running Debian now, but no internet connection either.

(No immediate Ethernet access).

If I now want to attempt the Intel wireless setup/install,

using the iwlwifi-8265-22.ucode that it also asked for

where do I do this at | from?

Any starter pointers?

Is it just do this?

| then install the firmware-iwlwifi package using your favorite package management utility, then reboot and the driver should be auto-loaded and ready for use.

found here

https://www.startpage.com/do/dsearch?query=install+nuc+wireless+post+installation+debian&cat=web&pl=opensearch&language=english