Re: Running Debian on an AMD Ryzen system

Hi, Sam.

Unless you go for the "G" variant of Ryzen (with embedded GPU(, you should be good to go with no special care if you use the current "testing".
If you decide to use "G" as I did, you should probably opt for this kernel:
https://github.com/M-Bab/linux-kernel-amdgpu-binaries

Regards,
Andrea