Re: Please Recommend Affordable and Reliable Cloud Storage for 50 TB of Data

Noted with thanks.

On Fri, Feb 15, 2019 at 5:48 PM Adam Weremczuk <adamw@matrixscience.com> wrote:

> Actually even a cheaper "Business" plan offers unlimited storage for 5
> or more users.
>
> So you might spend as little as $50 per month:
>
> https://gsuite.google.com/intl/en_us/pricing.html
>
> My links are for UK and US.
>
> Edit the URL to browse different regions.
>

> On 15/02/19 09:34, Adam Weremczuk wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > It could make sense to sign up for Google Enterprise subscription:
> >
> > https://gsuite.google.co.uk/intl/en_uk/pricing.html
> >
> > 5 users will cost you 5 x £20 = £100 per month and give 5 accounts
> > with unlimited storage in a trusted and reliable place.
> >
> > AFAIK there is upload speed cap in place so it may take you many days
> > to complete the initial push.
> >
> > Moving forward I would recommend rsync or similar for differential
> > data updates.
> >
> > Not sure why you've posted your question to this list though?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Adam

===BEGIN EMAIL SIGNATURE===

The Gospel for all Targeted Individuals (TIs):

[The New York Times] Microwave Weapons Are Prime Suspect in Ills of
U.S. Embassy Workers

Link: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/01/science/sonic-attack-cuba-microwave.html

Singaporean Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming's Academic
Qualifications as at 14 Feb 2019

[1] https://tdtemcerts.wordpress.com/

[2] https://tdtemcerts.blogspot.sg/

[3] https://www.scribd.com/user/270125049/Teo-En-Ming