Please Recommend Affordable and Reliable Cloud Storage for 50 TB of Data

Hi,

Could you recommend affordable and reliable cloud storage for 50 TB of data?

Here are some important factors to consider:

1. Personal/non-commercial use.
2. Must be affordable, since I am unemployed most of the time and have
super low levels of income for the past 12 years since I graduated
from the National University of Singapore in 2007.
3. Cloud storage provider must not be a fly-by-night company, that is,
it will not suddenly close down the next day.

Please advise.

Thank you.

===BEGIN EMAIL SIGNATURE===

The Gospel for all Targeted Individuals (TIs):

[The New York Times] Microwave Weapons Are Prime Suspect in Ills of
U.S. Embassy Workers

Link: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/01/science/sonic-attack-cuba-microwave.html

Singaporean Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming's Academic
Qualifications as at 14 Feb 2019

[1] https://tdtemcerts.wordpress.com/

[2] https://tdtemcerts.blogspot.sg/

[3] https://www.scribd.com/user/270125049/Teo-En-Ming