Re: Please Recommend Affordable and Reliable Cloud Storage for 50 TB of Data

On 2/15/19 8:44 AM, Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Could you recommend affordable and reliable cloud storage for 50 TB of data?
>
> Here are some important factors to consider:
>
> 1. Personal/non-commercial use.
> 2. Must be affordable, since I am unemployed most of the time and have
> super low levels of income for the past 12 years since I graduated
> from the National University of Singapore in 2007.
> 3. Cloud storage provider must not be a fly-by-night company, that is,
> it will not suddenly close down the next day.

Hi Turritopsis,

https://www.hetzner.com has offers for storage up to 10TB for € 39.90
per month without VAT. Maybe it'll worth to ask them if they can provide
50TB for your needs.

https://www.hetzner.com/storage/storage-box

Kind regards
Georgi