Re: Setting default $PATH for all users

On 2019-02-11, rhkramer@gmail.com <rhkramer@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Monday, February 11, 2019 03:57:14 AM tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:

> Well, this is probably OP (off point), but not OT (off topic).
>
> There is a directory /etc/sket (with all hidden files thus you need something
> like ls /etc/skel/.* to get a listing).

I believe you need something like 'ls -a /etc/skel/', in fact, to see those pesky dot
files.

Your command, actually, have you tried it? It produces results that are
different from what you expected, I think.

--

When you have fever you are heavy and light, you are small and swollen, you
climb endlessly a ladder which turns like a wheel.