Re: Setting default $PATH for all users

On Monday, February 11, 2019 03:57:14 AM tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 10, 2019 at 09:07:13PM -0600, David Wright wrote:
> > >
> > > Everybody, no matter what?

Well, this is probably OP (off point), but not OT (off topic).

There is a directory /etc/sket (with all hidden files thus you need something
like ls /etc/skel/.* to get a listing).

AIUI, these files are used, when a new user is created, to create the initial
instance of those files for the new user.  It includes files like bashrc (and
lots of others).

Maybe that will be of some help for future users.