Re: php7.3-fpm segfaults

Il 15/01/19 13:43, Curt ha scritto:
Is this related?

Might be, thanks for the pointer. BTW, I've just realized it segfaults on both systems of mine, not just the notebook. Moreover it does not segfault immediately, but it actually runs some of the WP code and some of my WP plugin code, but I've not managed to bisect the exact line yet. There must be some code path in my WP plugin that leads to the segfault.

Maybe my code has something in common with the Cacti poller, so that bug applies to me too.

I'll post here (and/or in the bug report) as soon as I have new findings.