Re: php7.3-fpm segfaults

On Sun, Jan 13, 2019 at 09:13:24AM -0500, Roberto C. Sánchez wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 13, 2019 at 01:31:07PM +0100, Lucio wrote:
> > Il 13/01/19 01:36, Roberto C. Sánchez ha scritto:
> > > Are there corresponding entries in the Apache log?
> >
> > Not much to care about actually, because Apache is configured as reverse
> > proxy for php-fpm. Even raising log level I only get details about what
> > Apache is doing, not about what PHP is doing.
> >
> > However here is the Apache error log at debug level, just in case I'm wrong:
> >
> > https://t2m.io/82KHik8J
> >

> I agree that there is nothing much interesting there.

I forgot to add that the persistent segfault looks like it could be
either a defect in php-fpm or a hardware problem (faulty memory).  Given
the absence of similar reports (which would indicate software as the
more likely culprit), I would lean toward hardware.  Have you considered
running memtest on your system?

Regards,

-Roberto

--