Re: Why choose Debian on server

On Sunday 06 January 2019 12:56:14 Brian wrote:

> On Sun 06 Jan 2019 at 12:15:09 -0500, Gene Heskett wrote:
>
> [...]
> >
> > Humm:
> > gene@coyote:~/linuxcnc/nc_files$ sudo apt-get install screenshot
> > Reading package lists... Done
> > Building dependency tree
> > Reading state information... Done
> > E: Unable to locate package screenshot
> > gene@coyote:~/linuxcnc/nc_files$
>
> This is on one of your ancient, unsupported wheezy machines? At least
> I had the grace to say which version of FF I used. You do not know
> what you are doing. screenshot is not a Debian package.

Oh? I only have two non debian listings here in house, and thats the
buildbot.linuxcnc.org for keeping linuxcnc up to date on all of them,
and two are running tde for a nice stable gui. Its available on 4 32 bit
wheezy machines and one jessie armhf machine. I've done screen snapshots
on every one of those machines with ksnapshot. And only two of them
aren't xfce, but tde

You may want to check the height of your ladder before you dismount next.

Cheers, Gene Heskett