Re: Taming the "lsblk" command

On Wed, Jan 09, 2019 at 12:45:02PM -0600, David Wright wrote:
But returning to lsblk, I can't figure out why the OP's lsblk -l
appears in such an odd order. Does it differ from that given by
lsblk with no arguments?

I've checked the unsorted order of my /sys/dev/block, which is
essentially random, as is the order of block devices in the output
of mount, yet lsblk gives me a nice sorted lists:

Without -x it's sorting in device major:minor order, which happens to be alphabetical in your install purely by chance.