Re: Why choose Debian on server

On Sun 06 Jan 2019 at 18:53:55 +0000, Curt wrote:

> On 2019-01-06, Brian <ad44@cityscape.co.uk> wrote:

> >> In between "Storage Inspector" and "WebIDE" I have "Accessibility."
> >>
> >> SHIFT+F2 seems to do nothing.
> >
> > What is your version of FF? (Help/About Firefox).
> >

> I found it. Tools --> Web Developer --> Toggle Tools (checked)
>
> In the console
>
>  :screenshot foo --fullpage
>
> https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Tools/Web_Console/Helpers
>
> saves foo.png in the default download location.
>
> On the stackexchange thread in question this process seems to "get it all."
>
> We have arrived safely, Captain!

Thank you for your persistence. I was beginning to think your Firefox
was not from Debian. It appears the feature you describe has disappeared
from it in more recent versions:

https://www.ghacks.net/2018/05/21/firefox-62-developer-toolbar-removal/

To summarise:

The claim was made that a certain web page was not "printable". The
user was using a clapped out version of Debian and an unknown version
of Firefox. The claim is demonstrably incorrect on stretch. His "glass
half-full" philosphophy dictated that no effort be made to investigate
further and seek a solution.

Kitchens can certainly be hot, but they are tolerable when the the chef
has some ingredients, techniques and skills to offer the diners and
stimulate their appetites. Preferably by not cooking with candles.

--
Brian.