Re: Why choose Debian on server

On 2019-01-06, Brian <ad44@cityscape.co.uk> wrote:

>> > There is here (60.4.0esr). Inbetween "Storage Inspector" and "webIDE".
>> > In any case, does SHIFT+F2 bring up a console line with a flashing
>> > cursor at the bottom of the screen?
>> >

>> In between "Storage Inspector" and "WebIDE" I have "Accessibility."
>>
>> SHIFT+F2 seems to do nothing.
>
> What is your version of FF? (Help/About Firefox).

I found it. Tools --> Web Developer --> Toggle Tools (checked)

In the console

 :screenshot foo --fullpage

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Tools/Web_Console/Helpers

saves foo.png in the default download location.

On the stackexchange thread in question this process seems to "get it all."

We have arrived safely, Captain!