Re: Why choose Debian on server

Gene Heskett wrote:

> Disk /dev/mmcblk0p1: 41 MiB, 42991616 bytes, 83968 sectors
> Units: sectors of 1 * 512 = 512 bytes
> Sector size (logical/physical): 512 bytes / 512 bytes
> I/O size (minimum/optimal): 512 bytes / 512 bytes
> Disklabel type: dos
> Disk identifier: 0x00000000
>
> No partitions, so  much of the rest isn't applicable.

"The boot" explains well how the boot works, otherwise check this

https://www.raspberrypi.org/documentation/hardware/raspberrypi/bootmodes/

But to me it was not very useful

This is another one that shows the boot process
https://raspberrypi.stackexchange.com/questions/10442/what-is-the-boot-sequence

The point is that you can fully customize/optimize the RPI by fine tuning
it. However I did not find meaningful application for it :), but it looks
like you may.

regards