Re: ext2 for /boot ???

On Sat, Sep 15, 2018 at 11:52:01PM +0200, deloptes wrote:
I also wish I knew how to get ssh into initrd and the whole networking, so
that I could do it remotely when needed.

That's easy enough: install the dropbear package, reconfigure the keys /
authorized_keys files in /etc/initramfs-tools to trust whatever you need
and regenerate your initramfs.

When you SSH into the pre-boot environment, you get a shell and need to
write the decryption passphrase to /lib/cryptsetup/passfifo.

--

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Jonathan Dowland