Re: The big, the bloated and the hungry

Just bragging. First booted linux on a 40MHz PS/2 Model 50 with 8MB
RAM. It took X Windows about 10 minutes to start, but it was fully
responsive once it was up. Used Twm in those days :-) still available
I believe. I rebuilt the kernel once to add a driver. It took 2.5
days, but succeeded and booted. The distro was Linux Universe from the
German publisher Springer. Prosit! Opaa!