Re: red SATA cable corruption

On 2018-09-12, Gene Heskett <gheskett@shentel.net> wrote:

> Yeah, I've some experience. And it goes back quite a ways timewise.

Maybe they made the cables red to warn you off them, like those brightly
colored aposematic frogs in South America (now maybe drifting ominously
north because of climate change, to eventually kill curious kids in
Minnesota).

Just thinking out loud.

--
“An oak is a tree. A rose is a flower. A deer is an animal. A sparrow is a
bird. Russia is our fatherland. Death is inevitable.” Russian school book.