Re: intermittent name resolution failures

On Fri, Dec 28, 2018 at 2:37 PM Florian Weimer <fw@deneb.enyo.de> wrote:

> * kamaraju kusumanchi:
>
> > I see a lot of differences between trial_6.txt and trial_4.txt. Does
> > that mean anything or is this variation expected?
>
> The first hop should be the same in all cases and reachable (no
> stars).  It looks like the network is down intermittently.
>
> What kind of network connection is this?  Do you have physical access
> to the machine.

This is a VPS I bought. I do not have physical access to the machine.
Anyway, I am not experiencing any connection problem today. So my only
guess is that the VPS provider fixed something on their end. Thanks
all for your help.

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi | http://raju.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Blog