Re: do you find old firefox is better than new one?

Hi,

Am 2018-12-19 hackte deloptes in die Tasten:
> Michelle Konzack wrote:
>
>> Also my ThinkPad T400 has 4GByte of memory and 4GByte of Swap and
>> Firefox eat it in less the 24 hours by kicking other Applications.
>>
>> Also there is NO POSSIBILITY to limit th wbcache size...
>> Firefox 64 is eating currently 26GByte of my diskspace!
>
> I think you've been using FF a lot then
>
> I've been using FF since it was netscape, never purged my .mozilla

I am on the train since Netscape 1.2 (1995)

> directory
> and ATM it has
>
> $ du -sh .mozilla/
> 257M    .mozilla/
>
> Do you really mean 26GB or it is MB? Did you have a look what is using
> that
> much space in .mozilla directory?

I have no .mozilla file.
But the Diskspace is realy 26 GByte.
The current version 64.0 (Quantum 64bit) is ignoring any settings

--
Michelle Konzack        Miila ITSystems @ TDnet
GNU/Linux Developer     00372-54541400