Re: ssh trouble [Solved]

Adding the diffie-hellman line to the config worked, but then the
router complained that there wasn't a matching cipher.

I suspected that if I fixed that, the router'd complain about
something else, so I gave up and fixed things by copying the working
/etc/ssh config dir from the laptop to the other hosts. I compared the
working config with the bent one and didn't see much of interest. I
really have no idea what I did to break things.

But it's going. Thanks all.

--
Glenn English