Re: do you find old firefox is better than new one?

On 17/12/2018 06:35, dekkzz78@gmail.com wrote:
On 12/16, Long Wind wrote:
i have 52.9.0 and 45.9.0, both for stretch
new one often becomes unresponsive,
and i have to close it and restart it
New FF is for me by far the better, quicker and far better memory use.

Firefox 63 and 64 have been good for me. Earlier 60s seemed to have slow startup but this might have been because of plugins that have now been improved. I have not experienced any hangs or resource problems, and I use many windows and tabs. I use NoScript and Adblock Plus, which reduce resource consumption.

Kind regards,

--
Ben Caradoc-Davies <ben@transient.nz>
Director