Re: General question about libs

Am Freitag, 7. Dezember 2018, 00:13:20 CET schrieb deloptes:
Hi Deloptes,

the package (aka application) I wanted to port is called "umtsmon".

You can find package and sources here:
http://umtsmon.sourceforge.net/

It is an awesome tool for utsm-stick. I found nothing similar and more easy to
use. Strangely it is not well known, although most other tools I know like
sakis3g, wicd, network-manager, kdial, vodafone-dial-manager  and some others
are not as easy to use and have not this nice gui and functions as this nice
tool.

So I hope, we can get this into the repo, especioally as all other needed libs
are still in the repo - except for libqt3-mt.

If you can get this working, maybe you can also build for amd64? (do not know,
how difficult this is).

My idea was, just to exchange the lib, repack, ready. Seems, this does notr
work.

Thanks you very much for your help and best regards!

Hans