Re: Install & restore backup: what if I use LVM?

On Mon, Nov 19, 2018 at 07:01:07AM +0100, solitone wrote:
When I was playing with my disk's partition table I messed it up and
lost everything. It was a dual boot system with macOS and Debian.

Thanks to the back2l utility I have a full backup of Debian. Now I
would reinstall it and recover all the backed up files. However, I
didn’t use LVM and now I would. In this case, would the adjustments
needed from the original configuration be difficult?

This rather depends on how back2l functions. I can't find a reference to
it in the Debian package repositories. Can you point us at a URI that
describes it?

--

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Jonathan Dowland