Re: pdfjoin loses web links in the PDFs

On Sun, Nov 18, 2018 at 04:16:21PM -0500, Gary Dale wrote:
This is frustrating. I'm running Debian/Buster (AMD64) and just finished creating web links (mostly mailto:<e-mail address> in a two-part directory I created using Scribus. I exported the files to PDF on a Debian/Stretch machine because Buster uses a version of Ghostscript that breaks the PDF export in Scribus (they recently broke it on Stretch as well, but I put the older Ghostscript 9.20 version on hold so I can still use Scribus).

The PDF files I created worked fine individually but when I tried to merge them into a single PDF, the web links are lost. I'm not sure if this a limitation of pdfjoin or a bug in the current implementation.

That is frustrating. All I can suggest is experimenting with an
alternative PDF joiner. I believe pdftk can do it (pdftk *pdf cat output
out.pdf)

--

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Jonathan Dowland