Re: Why has nouveau vs. NVIDIA problem not been addressed?

Note: top-posting fixed, some quotes trimmed.

On Thu, Nov 15, 2018 at 2:54 PM Alexander V. Makartsev <avbetev@gmail.com> wrote:
I don't understand what are you talking about. There is no need to do things you describe on Debian manually.
Installation of "nvidia-driver" package is very straight forward and it's dependencies takes care of nouveau blacklisting for you, among the other things.