Re: Paypal and Linux in a low graphics environment.

may i ask, based on the post I wrote starting this thread, what gives you the impression that Firefox runs in a strict shell environment? specifically, as referenced in later posts, the shell environment provided to shellworld.net customers?
Karen

On Thu, 15 Nov 2018, Doug wrote:

On 11/15/2018 12:48 AM, john doe wrote:
 On 11/14/2018 10:06 PM, Karen Lewellen wrote:
>  You have used paypal with this tool?
>  before I ask the shellworld.net administrator to consider the  option, I
>  wish to  know it works.
>  for the record shellworld uses Ubuntu.
>  Jude, if you are following this thread, could the program run here?
>  Karen

 Given the constrain(s) you're facing, I would look at virtualisation.
 Fire up a vm with a desktop environment and start from there.

I am probably not understanding the problem. I use the PaleMoon browser in PCLOS, and I use PayPal all the time. (PaleMoon is a spinoff from an older Firefox that doesn't get modified every few weeks.)

Are you saying that you can't use PayPal with your browser, or what? Does it say why not? I'm sure you must have Firefox, so have you tried it?

--doug