Re: Paypal and Linux in a low graphics environment.

> Well, I did specify in the subject line, low graphics environment.  when
> I checked  the link provided for browsh, and it referenced Firefox, I could
> not  understand why it was suggested.

Because browsh renders its output in a text terminal (it uses Firefox
internally only).  It's the only text-mode web browser I know which
stands a chance to work on sites like Paypal, I think, because it uses
a standard web engine, with full HTML5 support.

But that doesn't mean that it does work, indeed, hence the phrasing of
my previous message as a question.

        Stefan