Re: i386 version for chrome

On Sat 27 Oct 2018 at 17:21:43 -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:

> On Saturday 27 October 2018 14:21:23 Steve McIntyre wrote:
>
> > Gene Heskett wrote:
> > >
> > >Then give me an install that can be made to work in a hosts file
> > > defined local network that can accept a gateway statement in its
> > > e/n/i file. The default install does NOT accept it until the network
> > > has been brought up.  And the syntax for the deprecated route
> > > command is too complex to remember, then everybody wants me to use
> > > ip-(mumble) for that without anything that resembles a man page to
> > > tell me how to use it for that. Thats the singular most obtuse man
> > > pages group I've tried to make sense of in 35+ years of making
> > > networks work starting even before Hayes modems were the default.
> >
> > Right. The ip-* man pages are atrocious, I won't argue - they're
> > basically not human-readable. :-(
>
> And who might we beat about the brow over that, I've already got the elm
> club for that job carved. :)

Not really on topic but that's in tune with many of your posts. Violence
is never a solution. (Your smiley doesn't take the edge off the implied
threat).

> --
> Cheers, Gene Heskett
> --
> -Ed Howdershelt (Author)

Since 1968, more than 1.5 million Americans have died in gun-related
incidents in the USA. More than have been killed in war in US history.
Defending freedom has a high price.