Re: i386 version for chrome

On 2018-10-27, Pierre Frenkiel <pierre.frenkiel@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 27 Oct 2018, Roberto C. S?nchez wrote:
>
>> Did you try an absolute path?
>>
>> file:///home/user/bookmarks.html
>    I tried it, and also file://~user...
>
>    but the problem is not there, but in the fact that, as I said,
>    it puts a https:// before..
>    which of course can't work
>
>    Anyway, what interested me was the additional features that chrome
>    adds to chromium.

These folks appear to have found some kind of workaround for the https
prefixation syndrome:

https://forum.vivaldi.net/topic/28038/how-to-set-a-local-file-as-home-page

--
"Now she understood that Anna could not have been in lilac, and that her charm
was just that she always stood out against her attire, that her dress could