Re: i386 version for chrome

On Sat, 27 Oct 2018, Matthew Crews wrote:

Use Chromium instead of Chrome. Chrome is actually based on Chromium.
i386 versions of Chromium are in the Debian repos.

  It's what I do since several years, but I saw that:

     The biggest difference between the two browsers is that, while Chrome is
     based on Chromium, Google also adds a number of proprietary features to
     Chrome like automatic updates and support for additional video formats.

  Unfortunately, they only provide a 64 bit version.

best regards,
--
Pierre Frenkiel