Re: i386 version for chrome

On Sat, 27 Oct 2018, Andrew Wood wrote:

Google no longer produce a 32 bit version but you could try vivaldi which is based on Chrome and has a 32 bit version
https://vivaldi.com/download/

  thank you.
  I installed it, but I'm not convince by its features

   1/ I want to define my ~/bookmarks.html file as home page, but
      it insists putting a https:// before my file://...

   2/ worst: playing sound only works on youtube, but I can't play
      mp3 files from other sites. I get the error:

      ERROR:render_media_log.cc(30)] MediaEvent: MEDIA_ERROR_LOG_ENTRY {"error":"FFmpegDemuxer: no supported streams"}
      ERROR:render_media_log.cc(30)] MediaEvent: PIPELINE_ERROR DEMUXER_ERROR_NO_SUPPORTED_STREAMS

   I think I'll revert to chromium

best regards,
--
Pierre Frenkiel