Re: Won't boot if /, home, swap are encrypted

I figured out how to do the /boot/efi partition:

But that made no difference - won't let me proceed:

Choosing EFI from the list is what lets me proceed:

When I chose that, it boots fine.

But if I do the same and encrypt the root, home, and swap it wouldn't boot. UNTIL NOW.

Not sure why - it could be that earlier I had only the EFI partition, without the /boot, which for some reason allowed it to boot when /, home, swap were unencrupted, but won't boot when they were.

I have installed it about a dozen times trying different things, I really don't think that I did anything different this time, but I must have, since it boots now.

Thank you for your help Matthew!