Re: Impossible to migrate to buster

On 10/20/18 10:02 AM, Pierre Couderc wrote:
Need to get 182 MB of archives.
After this operation, 417 MB of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n] Abort.
root@server:~#

The upgrade is aborted without I have keyed anything !!!

What am I missing ?

Thanks

PC

Thnk you for all your answers.

I have not found this option -y in apt, but it works and buster is installed!

apt dist-upgrade and apt autoremove  have the same problem worked aroun by -y option.

Anyway,  have found that the problem occurs only in a ssh session not directly on the local console !!

I do not understand why ?