Re: basilisk-browser

On 10/18/2018 04:49 AM, Reco wrote:
	Hi.

On Thu, Oct 18, 2018 at 10:02:42AM +0200, tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:
I think its an good alternative to Firefox Quantum.

More Infos here: https://www.basilisk-browser.org/
Indeed, it does look good.
No, it does not. UXP means Palemoon Browser.
Palemoon means extremely hostile upstream - [1].

Does Debian project really needs yet another Iceweasel incident?

Reco

[1] https://github.com/jasperla/openbsd-wip/issues/86

I would like to know what you mean by "extremely hostile upstream"--
I have been using PaleMoon Browser for several years and I like it.
Unlike Firefox, it doesn't change its stripes every few weeks. I am
happy with an app that retains its interface for years and years and
doesn't mess with my head. YMMV.
--doug