Re: basilisk-browser

On Thu, Oct 18, 2018 at 09:01:21AM +0200, basti wrote:
> Hello,
> please add basilisk-browser to debian repo.

Wrong list :-)

The right way to do it is to file a RFP (== "Request for Package")
bug. The Wiki [1] has more details on that.

If you (or someone else) is interested in that, there's a bit of
legwork you could do in advance:

 - Is it already packaged? (it doesn't seem so, as this search [2]
   suggests)
 - Is its license compatible with Debian's guidelines (DFSG) [3]?
 - Can you build/install it on your Debian box?

Feel free to add to this list :)

> I think its an good alternative to Firefox Quantum.
>
> More Infos here: https://www.basilisk-browser.org/

Indeed, it does look good.

Cheers

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/RFP