Re: Micro-report: using Stable without systemd

On Tue, Oct 16, 2018 at 04:18:52PM +0200, john doe wrote:
Hopefully, both parties (Debian/Devian) will come back to there senses
and will find a way to accomodate supporting Systemd and an alternative
init daemon.

In the case of Debian, I don't think anyone is short of their senses.
Those who want sysvinit to stay are clear that they want help and will
work with others. There are just not *that* many volunteers who actually
care about it.

--

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Jonathan Dowland