Re: USB device not accepting address <n>, error -71

	Hi.

On Sun, Oct 14, 2018 at 08:15:11PM +0200, deloptes wrote:
> Hi,
> can someone help to debug?
>
> After many years I again started having USB issues. Now this is the web cam
> (web cam works in windows), but it was working fine just few days ago, but
> since today I get following:
>

> [    4.624284] usb 1-1-port5: Cannot enable. Maybe the USB cable is bad?

What is says here, basically.
You USB port is burned out, USB connector lacks contact, USB power is
insufficient, etc.

About the only thing you can try from the OS side is to disable USB
powersaving, but that should be disabled by default.

Reco