Re: jessie and stretch time problem

On Sat, Oct 13, 2018 at 07:11:07AM +0000, Long Wind wrote:
> Thank tomas!
>
> i run "cat /etc/adjtime" in jessie and it says LOCALbut in stretch /etc/adjtime doesn't seem to exist

I see. Perhaps this is the root of the problem. On the other
hand, perhaps, systemd is taking care of time in stretch by
default. In that case I can't help, since my knowledge of
systemd is minimal.

> PS: i receive two copies of your mail.

Yes, sorry. I often CC the original post for the benefit of
those who are not subscribed. I haven't a good solution for
that, yet. Working on it :-)

Cheers
-- tomás