Re: Upset with debian performance

On Sat, 13 Oct 2018 12:55:47 +0400
Jerome BENOIT <calculus@rezozer.net> wrote:

> Dear Mask,
>

> this is a User list.
>

> Feel free to submit relevant bug reports to the package maintainers,
> or event far better to provide patches to fix the issues.

Dear Jerome,

This is a user list.

I've dabbled with programming for forty-five years, and written a few
bits of firmware for PIC microcontrollers. I'll submit bug reports, and
I have submitted quite a few, but I would not feel qualified to write
code for Debian. Particularly in C, which I haven't touched for at
least twenty years. It is unsafe to assume that all Debian *users* are
professional C programmers.

--
Joe