RE: Kindly provide me complaint number
- To: PritRanjan Jha <email@example.com>
- Cc: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, Linux Purchase <firstname.lastname@example.org>, bosslinux <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
- Subject: RE: Kindly provide me complaint number
- From: calllog <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2018 08:14:10 +0000
- Message-id: <[🔎] 74fadaffc01a408fa4b98b4f0de68b0b@HMCPRMBX08.CORP.COM>
- In-reply-to: <[🔎] CAOxN55Lib+1-+BbcOigrBRQEQqdXwUsQVceBySvnyuKU5nW9dg@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <[🔎] CAOxN55Lib+1-+BbcOigrBRQEQqdXwUsQVceBySvnyuKU5nW9dg@mail.gmail.com>
Greetings from Epson!
We acknowledge your concern and regret for the inconvenience caused.
We would like to inform you that, we have registered your complaint. The Job Request Number for your reference is “ INC1005366720”.
EASC NAME :JR SERVICES
CONTACT PERSON:Mr. Jairam Sahu
You can log on to https://customer.epson.co.in/customer/repair.do#/IN to track your complaint status .
Thanks & Regards,
Epson Help Desk
Check your Repair Status On-Line @ https://customer.epson.co.in/customer/repair.do#/IN
From: PritRanjan Jha [email@example.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2018 11:49 AM
Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org; Linux Purchase; bosslinux; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Subject: Kindly provide me complaint number
Reference: Communication over Facebook messenger.
Dear Epson, I am sick and suffering from cold and cough. So I cannot
communicate with you over Phone. Kindly provide me complaint number or
link to re-register my complain.
Prit Ranjan Jha.
On 10/5/18, PritRanjan Jha <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> 1) Operating System detail: Linux boss 3.16.0-4-amd64 #1 SMP Debian
> 3.16.7-ckt20-1+deb8u3 (2016-01-17) x86_64 GNU/Linux
> 2) Printer detail: Epson L380, Serial No. X2Q5465167, EAN-13:
> 8906049012214, Product No.: C11CF43504, Purchased on 4th June 2018 at
> Rupee 10250 from Kundan Computer, Mahanth Sah Chowk, Sitamarhi.
> 3) Software downloaded and installed:1)
> epson-inkjet-printer-201601w_1.0.0-1lsb3.2_amd64.deb (2)
> epson-printer-utility_1.0.2-1lsb3.2_amd64.deb (3)
> 4)Problem: Scanner and Copy-Print functions are working While the
> printing function is not working and print is coming blank
> 5) Support provided by Epson and Constraints: Visit made by Epson
> representative on 4th Oct 2018. He found Printer Ok and asked to use
> Window 7. I don't have money to buy window products. Links provided by
> customer care on Facebook messenger is not helping
> Kindly help me.
> Thanks and Regards,
> Prit Ranjan Jha-9525706202, 8434519346