Re: DRBD sync speed

Hi Dan,

Yes, I tried tweaking config following that link but for some reason the sync progress is not showing any more.
I guess I need to fiddle with it more.

I have 16 x 500 GB disks in each server and my layout is as below:

1-4: VD0: RAID10: 2 spans of 2 disks -> 1TB for Proxmox containers and VMs
5-14: VD1: RAID50: 2 spans of 5 disks -> 4TB for storage (which I'm trying to sync for redundancy using DRBD)
15-16: global hot spares

It appears to provide the best performance, resiliency and space utilisation balance. I've been referring to this chart: https://www.datarecovery.net/articles/raid-level-comparison.aspx

Is there anything fundamentally wrong with my architecture?

Thanks,
Adam